We share several legal notices fo
Electronic versions of documents or statements that appear on the website are for convenience and accessibility and are believed to be current at the time of posting.
However, the official copies of such documents are kept in written format by the Board of Trustees at the Board office or at the appropriate campus office. In case of any discrepancy between an electronic version and the official written version, the official written version shall be deemed definitive.
- The University of Illinois Springfield is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Institution.
- University of Illinois Nondiscrimination Statement
- If you have questions or comments, please contact us.
Understanding the occasional need of students, faculty and staff for the services of a Notary Public, the following UIS employees have identified themselves as registered notaries who are willing to provide that assistance:
- Sherrie Elzinga
- Eric Kuchar
- Toni Langdon
There are a few simple instructions that you are asked to follow to ensure that the process can be completed in a quick and valid manner:
- Don’t sign any document until you’re in the physical presence of the notary.
- Bring along a photo ID that also shows your signature (e.g. driver’s license).
- Call the notary before visiting their office to ensure that they’re available to help you.