50th Anniversary Celebration
Thursday, April 22, 2021 | 7pm CT
Join us as we celebrate the University’s 50th year and honor our distinguished award recipients. The Distinguished Service Award will be presented to Dr. Naomi B. Lynn, Chancellor Emerita. The Alumni Achievement Award will be presented to Robert Moore, ’80, MPA ’85 PAA.
This will be a virtual event hosted through Zoom Webinar. Register early to receive a limited edition goodie box mailed to your home (one box per household to the first 300 registrants). If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 217-206-6058.
Spring 2021 Lunch & Learn Series
Join us on Zoom Webinar for the Spring 2021 Lunch & Learn Series. Learn more and register today.
UIS Virtual Events
We are excited to offer a special virtual event series this spring to bring together UIS alumni and friends. While we wish we could gather in person, we hope you’ll virtually join us for some fun.
Events in this series include: Trivia Night, Meet the Author Coffee Talk, Art Night and a Cook-Along. Learn more about the Virtual Event Series.
On-Demand Event Recordings
Spring 2021 Programs
Spring 2021 Lunch & Learn Programs
Fall 2020 Programs
Fall 2020 Lunch & Learn Programs
- Pandemics and Epidemics: Past and Present
- How Medical Crises Change Our Process of Communication
- Social Justice on the Prairie: Local to Global
- Streaming the Future: Impact of Cable News Networks and Social Media
- Societal Norms – Then and Now
- The American People, Government, Finances and the Public Trust