TRAC Use Guidelines
- Masks must be worn at all times while in the building.
- Fitness and Strength Equipment is spread out so everyone should be at least 10 feet apart.
- Sorry, no guests will be allowed into TRAC this semester. Only current students, faculty, and staff will have access.
- Maximum of three people per hoop for basketball. Masks must be worn at all time unless there is only one person at the hoop. No competition games (pick-up/3v3) will be allowed. Only games likes HORSE and Around the World.
- 2v2 badminton will be permitted if participants are wearing masks. Please call 217-206-6658 to reserve your court. Courts have a 30 minute limit.
- The indoor track is closed to walking and running so that cardio and strength machines can be placed onto it and to also avoid close contact.
- Bring your own bottle of water. Water fountains are turned off except for the bottle filler.
- Intramural Sports will be offered with a large variety of e-sports and individual and skill events. To see the schedule and to register, visit The Recreation Portal and click on Intramurals.
- Outdoor equipment (disc golf, putters, balls) are available for check-out.
Stay in Touch
Have questions or comments? Contact Campus Rec for assistance.