Our goal is to provide Quality products at the best Price with excellent Service.
Our Vision: To present a consistent image and brand in all print and electronic media.
Our Mission: To provide a One Stop Shop for campus departments who need print and electronic media.
We produce a variety of print and electronic products and maintain campus publication standards.
Our new Creative Services website serves as a one-stop shop for all of your requests for communication materials: brochures, ads, printing, duplicating, websites, social media, and more.
The website also includes the UIS standards for print and electronic production. The standards were developed because consistency is critical to building our reputation.
How to Place an Order
A) Orders for Duplication: Color copies or Black and White copies
- Submit an official Campus Services Job Request Form
- Email your request directly to email@example.com.
- Attach the electronic file of the document to be copied.
B) Orders for graphics, printing, websites or multimedia – Please use the following forms:
Note: Project completion times are based upon i) the nature of the request, and ii) number of projects in the queue.
- Production of a New Graphics or Print Project
- Editing or Re-Run of an Existing Graphics or Print Project
- Copy of an Existing Item (i.e. an existing brochure)
- Stationery (business cards, letterhead, envelopes, pads)
The University Brand
The UIS Brand is not our logo or slogan. It is a true, important and distinctive statement about who we are – the promise we make and keep to our constituents. It is a reputation, built upon attributes you can demonstrate. A brand provides you with a clear and accurate way to talk about yourself.
The UIS Brand Attributes
- A Teaching-Focused, Academic Experience
- An Abundance of Opportunities to Collaborate
- A Right-Sized, Supportive Community
- A Tradition of Educating Public Servants and Leaders
The “brand experience” happens every time our University touches a student, prospect, professor, researcher, partner, or a member of the community. These contacts take many forms: personal contact, publications, advertising, signage, newsletters, websites, email, multimedia presentations, and other print and electronic media. Each contact is an opportunity to connect UIS to people and make them value our university. That’s what branding is all about.
You are the keeper of our brand. The outstanding work you deliver daily makes our brand flourish.