Please note that the amounts listed for the semesters above are accurate but are SUBJECT TO CHANGE without advance notice. Regular tuition, fees, and assessments are charged for courses taken as audit. Review a detailed description of all mandatory fees and assessments for more information on fees and assessments. (pdf)
- Archived Tuition and Fees
- Graduate Student Tuition Differentials* (pdf)
- Information about the Undergraduate Guaranteed Tuition Program
- Online Proctoring Service
- Textbook Information
- Housing Rates
* Differential tuition is assessed for a few select graduate programs to enrich the educational experience and to maintain the high-quality academic programming students have come to expect from UIS. A program that assesses differential tuition will be considered the student's primary UIS curriculum, even if a secondary program has been declared. Additional information regarding graduate student tuition differentials can be found above.
For information regarding the payment plan:
- Please visit the University Bursar Payment Plan website.
For external, private grants and scholarships:
- Please notify Office of Financial Assistance website of any expected external funds.
For Parent PLUS Loan:
- Please visit Federal Loan Options website.
For Private education loans:
- Please visit Private Loans website.
For information regarding student accounts, payment due dates, authorized payers, etc:
- Please visit the University Bursar website.