- Archived Tuition and Fees
- Graduate Student Tuition Differentials* (pdf)
- Information about the Undergraduate Guaranteed Tuition Program
- Online Proctoring Service
- Textbook Information
- Housing Rates
* Differential tuition is assessed for a few select graduate programs to enrich the educational experience and to maintain the high-quality academic programming students have come to expect from UIS. A program that assesses differential tuition will be considered the student's primary UIS curriculum, even if a secondary program has been declared. Additional information regarding graduate student tuition differentials can be found above.
For information regarding the payment plan:
- Please visit the University Bursar Payment Plan website.
For external, private grants and scholarships:
- Please notify Office of Financial Assistance website of any expected external funds.
For Parent PLUS Loan:
- Please visit Federal Loan Options website.
For Private education loans:
- Please visit Private Loans website.
For information regarding student accounts, payment due dates, authorized payers, etc:
- Please visit the University Bursar website.