University of Illinois Springfield is dedicated to fully engaging students in the process of active teaching and learning. UIS offers degrees that are relevant to students’ personal and professional success across a lifetime, and provides students with a distinctive academic experience through a cross-discipline approach to teaching, research, and outreach.
College of Business and Management
The AACSB accredited College of Business and Management’s mission is to prepare students for successful business related careers in the public, nonprofit, and private sectors.
College of Health, Science and Technology
The College of Health, Science and Technology readies students to improve the wellbeing of individuals,
communities and the world while harnessing the latest innovative practices and technology.
- Computer Science
- Mathematical Sciences and Philosophy
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Integrated Sciences, Sustainability and Public Health
College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
The College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences aspires to teach students in a transformative environment that stimulates engagement with ideas, each other, and the world.
- African-American Studies
- Art, Music and Theatre
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- English and Modern Languages
- Liberal and Integrative Studies
- Counseling and Social Work
- Women and Gender Studies
College of Public Affairs and Education
The College of Public Affairs and Education is the University of Illinois System’s capital city connection for the study of public policy, affairs and administration, and leading-edge practices in communication and education.
- Legal Studies
- School of Communication and Media
- School of Education
- School of Politics and International Affairs
- School of Public Management and Policy