A blog highlighting research and scholarly activities of faculty, staff and students at UIS
International Experience in Illinois
UIS faculty bring an international experience to students and the greater Springfield community through their professional expertise, research collaborations, and life experiences. Professor Adriana Crocker of the Political Science Department at the University of Illinois at Springfield exemplifies the international teacher-scholar. She was selected a Presidential Fellow for the University of Illinois in 2017, the … Continue reading "International Experience in Illinois"
UIS Faculty Publish Open Access
Open Access The University of Illinois values the free exchange of ideas, and one way that value is demonstrated at UIS is through the publication of faculty research in “open access” formats. Open Access means journals (or manuscripts in a journal) which are freely available on the internet. The Open Access movement in academia is … Continue reading "UIS Faculty Publish Open Access"
- Center for State Policy and Leadership
- Institute for Legal, Legislative and Policy Studies
- Survey Research Office
- Research & Sponsored Programs
- Grant and Contract Funding Annual Reports
- Norris L Brookens Library
- Center for Online Learning, Research, & Service
- Therkildsen Field Station at Emiquon
- Undergraduate Research Support Program