- Educational Leadership: Principal, Chief School Business Official, and Superintendent programs are approved annually by the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE). Education Technology Specialist, Learning Behavioral Specialist I (LBS1) and English as a Second Language (ESL) are additional endorsement areas approved by ISBE through an annual program approval process.
- Human Development Counseling: Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP) in three concentrations: Clinical Mental Health Counseling; School Counseling; and Marital, Couple and Family Counseling. The School Counseling program is approved annually by the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE). CACREP has an eight-year cycle. Accredited through 2025.
- Human Services, Alcohol and Substance Abuse concentration: Illinois Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Professional Certification Association (IAODAPCA) Two-year cycle. Accredited through 2021.
- Master of Athletic Training: Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE) Five-year cycle. Accredited through 2026.
- Master of Public Administration: Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration (NASPAA) Eight-year cycle. Accredited through 2023.
- Master of Public Health with a concentration in Environmental Health: National Environmental Health Science and Protection Accreditation Council (EHAC) Six-year cycle. Accredited through 2024.
- Medical Laboratory Science: National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) Ten year cycle. Accredited through 2026.
- Teacher Education: Elementary (Grades 1-6), Middle Grades (Grades 5-8 in English, Math, Science, Social Studies), and Secondary (Grades 9-12 in History, Sociology/Anthropology, Political Science, Chemistry, Biology, English, and Math.) These programs are approved annually by the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE)
Last Updated: 10/11/2021