- Educational Leadership: Principal, Chief School Business Officials, and Superintendent programs are approved annually by the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE) Technology Support Specialist, Learning Behavioral Specialist I (LBS1) and English as a Second Language (ESL) are additional endorsement areas approved by ISBE. Annual program approval process.
- Human Development Counseling: Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP) in three concentrations: Community Counseling; School Counseling; and Marital, Couple and Family Counseling. The School Counseling program is approved annually by the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE). CACREP has an eight-year cycle. Accredited through 2025.
- Human Services, Alcohol and Substance Abuse concentration: Illinois Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Professional Certification Association (IAODAPCA) Two-year cycle. Accredited through 2021.
- Master of Athletic Training: Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE) Five-year cycle. Accredited through 2026.
- Master of Public Administration: Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration (NASPAA) Eight-year cycle. Accredited through 2023.
- Master of Public Health with a concentration in Environmental Health: National Environmental Health Science and Protection Accreditation Council (EHAC) Six-year cycle. Accredited through 2024.
- Medical Laboratory Science: National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) Ten year cycle. Accredited through 2026.
- Teacher Education Preparation: Elementary (Grades 1-6) and Secondary (Grades 9-12) (history, sociology/anthropology, political science, chemistry, biology, English, and math.) These programs are approved annually by the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE)
Last Updated: 9/20/2021