Self-Awareness is the initial step in the career decision-making process. If you are not informed about who you are, then how can you expect to make informed decisions based upon your characteristics and attributes?
Complete the Gain Self-Awareness Stage to find out about your:
- Carrier Barriers (e.g. personal issues, confidence, finances)
- Who am I?
- Interests (e.g. activities people enjoy)
- Personality Type (e.g. introvert, extrovert)
- Values (e.g. motivators for work – salary, security,
prestige, flexible hours)
- Skills (e.g. activities people perform well – multi-task, analyze, supervise, counsel)
- Employment Preferences (factors people seek in their jobs- opportunities for travel, avoid lifting heavy objects)
- Summary of You