Career Suite/Career Zoom
Career Suite allow students to freely utilize the Career Development Center professionals between scheduled times listed below.
Career Zoom is an option for students who prefer to use distance services to interact.
- Get help writing a resume and/or cover letter
- Have your resume, cover letter, and personal statement critiqued
- Learn how to navigate CareerConnect and online systems
- Find helpful career-building resources and tools
- And much more!
*Career Suite Hours (in-person & Zoom) canceled (Wed., March 22nd and Thurs., March 23rd) for Career Expo
Career Suite – Spring 2023
|Tuesday:||11am-12pm, central||12pm-1pm, central|
|Wednesday||2pm-3pm, central||3pm-4pm, central|
|Thursday||1pm-2pm, central||2pm-3pm, central|
- In-Person: Career Center, Student Affairs Bldg (SAB) 50. Masks are optional when entering the Career Development Center in SAB 50.
- Zoom: Join us at https://go.uis.edu/CareerSuiteZoom
- Call-In: (217) 206-6508 or email email@example.com