Career Suite/Career Chat
Career Suite allow students to freely utilize the Career Development Center professionals between scheduled times listed below.
Career Chat allows students to ask questions and get guidance by using the Chat with a Career Advisor feature in UIS Career Connect.
- Get help writing a resume and/or cover letter
- Have your resume, cover letter, and personal statement critiqued
- Learn how to navigate CareerConnect and online systems
- Find helpful career-building resources and tools
- And much more!
Career Suite – Summer 2022 (Updated May 11th)
|Monday:||call 217-206-6508 to check availability|
|Tuesday:||call 217-206-6508 to check availability|
|Wednesday||call 217-206-6508 to check availability||2pm-3pm, central|
|Thursday||call 217-206-6508 to check availability|
|Friday:||call 217-206-6508 to check availability|
- In-Person: Career Center, Student Affairs Bldg (SAB) 50. Masks are optional when entering the Career Development Center in SAB 50.
- Zoom: Join us at https://go.uis.edu/CareerSuiteZoom
- Call-In: (217) 206-6508 or email email@example.com
Online Chat Available
You now have the ability to Chat with a Career Advisor through your UIS Career Connect account.
- Log into your Career Connect account and click on Chat with a Career Advisor to begin your chat message. A career staff member will respond within 2 business days.