Career Suite/Career Zoom
Career Suite allow students to freely utilize the Career Development Center professionals between scheduled times listed below.
Career Zoom is an option for students who prefer to use distance services to interact.
- Get help writing a resume and/or cover letter
- Have your resume, cover letter, and personal statement critiqued
- Learn how to navigate CareerConnect and online systems
- Find helpful career-building resources and tools
- And much more!
NOTICE: The Career Development Center currently located in SAB 50 is moving to HRB 80. We are scheduled to move this week (Wednesday 11/8/2023 – Friday 11/10/2023). Please DO NOT just stop by our office during moving days. Please call or email for assistance. There will be no Career Suite advising Wednesday 11/8/2023 – Friday 11/10/2023.
Career Suite Hours – Fall 2023
Regular Days/Times: begin Tuesday, September 5th
- In-Person: Career Center, Human Resources Building (HRB) 80. Masks are optional when entering the Career Development Center in HRB 80.
- Zoom: Join us at https://go.uis.edu/CareerSuiteZoom
- Call-In: (217) 206-6508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Tuesday||2pm-3pm, central||3pm-4pm, central|
|Wednesday||2pm-3pm, central||3pm-4pm, central|
|Thursday||11am-12pm, central||12pm-1pm, central|