FOCUS 2 Career Assessments
Many faculty have invited us into their classes to partner using the FOCUS 2 CAREER – A Career, Major and Education Planning System . This is one of the best ways students can begin to complete the first stage of Gain Self-Awareness within the GOALS program. The FOCUS 2 resource helps students learn more about:
- Career and Educational Goals
- Academic Strengths
- Work Experiences and Accomplishments
- Career Planning Status
- Personal Development Needs
- Work Interest Assessment
- Personality Assessment
- Skills Assessment
- Values Assessment
- Leisure Interests Assessment
Research Any Career – Explore the Possibilities
- Search by Occupation
- Search by Industry
- What Can You Do with a Major In…
- Explore Occupations Associated with Any Major Area of Study
- Compare Two Occupations Side-by-Side
How Do I Login to FOCUS 2 ?
- Go to FOCUS 2 Career Login to create your account or login.
- Complete the self-assessment areas: Work Interests, Personality, Values (Required); Skills, & Leisure (Optional).
- Then click “Combine Assessments”.