- $4,000 per fiscal year (October 1st, through September 30th)
- $250 per semester credit hour or $166 per quarter credit hour
- Max 130 semester hours of undergraduate credit or baccalaureate degree
- Max 39 semester hours of graduate credit or masters degree
- Create a ArmyIgnitED account to request Tuition Assistance if you are in the Army, US Army Reserve, or Army National Guard.
- Approval for TA must be acquired before enrollment.
- Plan to request TA as soon as possible to avoid issues.
- Complete all steps required above to receive authorization.
- Submit the Tuition Assistance Authorization form to the Office of Financial Assistance prior to start of course along with your Request for Veterans Benefits form (accessible on the UIS Financial Aid's forms page).
- Sign up for the University of Illinois Payment Plan
For a full program description visit the ArmyIgnitED site.