The NetID claiming site is located on ITS’ Accounts/Passwords site.
If you have questions, contact the UIS Technology center by calling (217) 206-7357 or emailing email@example.com. You will need to provide your complete name, campus, email address, phone number, hours that are best to contact you, and the website where you experienced the problem.
- Click on “Registration and Records”
- Click on “Registration”
- Click on “Registration Eligibility”
- Select a term (ex. “Fall 2021 – Springfield”) and hit the submit button
- View your Registration Eligibility information (including information pertaining to your time ticket, holds, academic standing, student status, class, and curriculum)
- Be sure to properly exit Web Self-Service by clicking “Exit” at the top of the page.