Fitness area will be closed Monday – Friday from 3pm-4pm for cleaning
TRAC Fall Operating Hours
- Masks may only be removed when at a station during strenuous exercise (e.g. treadmill, rack, dumbbell bench). Masks must be worn during movement exercises (e.g. sled pull, walking lunges)
- Fitness and Strength Equipment is spread out so everyone should be at least 10 feet apart.
- Sorry, no guests will be allowed into TRAC this semester. Only current students, faculty, and staff will have access.
- Maximum of three people per hoop for basketball. Masks must be worn at all time unless there is only one person at the hoop. No competition games (pick-up/3v3) will be allowed. Only games likes HORSE and Around the World.
- 2v2 badminton will be permitted if participants are wearing masks. Please call 217-206-6658 to reserve your court. Courts have a 30 minute limit.
- The indoor track is closed to walking and running so that cardio and strength machines can be placed onto it and to also avoid close contact.
- Masks will not be required while working out strenuously, but they will need to be worn at all other times.
- Bring your own bottle of water. Water fountains are turned off except for the bottle filler.
- Intramural Sports will be offered with a large variety of e-sports and individual and skill events. To see the schedule and to register, visit The Recreation Portal and click on Intramurals.
- Outdoor equipment (disc golf, putters, balls) are available for check-out.
Stay in Touch