*TRAC will be closed on Monday-Friday from 3pm-4pm for cleaning.
- Masks must be worn at all times while in the building.
This includes while during individual play in the arena and while strenuously exercising.The showers will also be offline.
Fitness and Strength Equipment is spread out so everyone should be at least 10 feet apart.
- Sorry, no guests will be allowed into TRAC this semester. Only current students, faculty, and staff will have access.
- Maximum of three people per hoop for basketball. Masks must be worn at all time unless there is only one person at the hoop. No competition games (pick-up/3v3) will be allowed. Only games likes HORSE and Around the World.
- 2v2 badminton will be permitted if participants are wearing masks. Please call 217-206-6658 to reserve your court. Courts have a 30 minute limit.
- The indoor track is closed to walking and running so that cardio and strength machines can be placed onto it and to also avoid close contact.
- Bring your own bottle of water. Water fountains are turned off except for the bottle filler.
- Intramural Sports will be offered with a large variety of e-sports and individual and skill events. To see the schedule and to register, visit The Recreation Portal and click on Intramurals.
- Outdoor equipment (disc golf, putters, balls) are available for check-out.
Stay in Touch