• Can sign up for their membership using payroll deduction
  • Perpetual Memberships are available to Faculty/Staff who sign up for a membership with payroll deduction


  • Family Memberships include eligible student/employee/alumni and their spouse/domestic partner, children over the age of 14 or adult dependent (18-23 years old).    Family membership packages are understood to include a spouse or domestic partner and up to two (2) children or adult dependents living at the same address for a total of four (4) memberships.
  • Children must be at least 16 years of age to use TRAC without an adult


  • A spouse is defined as an individual entered into a marriage or civil union with another.
  • A partner defined as a domestic partner; “unrelated, same-sex individuals who reside in the same household and have a financial and emotional interdependence consistent with that of a married couple for a period of not less than one year and continue to maintain such arrangement. The minimum age of a domestic partner is 19 years old.”

NA= Not Available for Purchase

Membership Rates

AssociateOnline Degree
Seeking Student
Current Term$155/
(30 Days)
Winter Pass
(Valid Nov 1
until March 15)

*Special shower membership for faculty and staff: $15/month.  Includes soap and towel and a daily lock.  There are no track or fitness area usage included in this membership.

**Special walking membership for faculty and staff: $15/month.  Includes unlimited use of the second level track and hand towels.  There are no locker room or fitness area usage included in this membership.

What you need to know about Memberships:

Payroll deduction is available for Perpetual, Annual and 6-month memberships

Forms of Payment

Visa and Mastercard are accepted in The Recreation and Athletic Center. We do not accept cash or checks.

Payroll Deduction

This option is available year-round. The monthly or biweekly deduction is based on the current membership fee for faculty/staff. Each August, the membership rate is subject to change.

Payroll Deduction Questions

Can I sign up for Payroll Deduction if I am a retired faculty/staff member?
Yes, retirees can enroll in payroll deduction as long as they still receive a check from the University.

Can I sign up for Payroll Deduction if I am a part-time faculty/staff employee?
Yes, as long as you receive a regular paycheck from the University.

If I sign up for payroll deduction, when does my membership begin?
Your membership will begin the day you sign-up.

When will I see the first deduction from my paycheck?
This depends on when you enroll and your pay cycle.

How much will my first deduction be?
Your first deduction will include a full deduction plus a prorated amount dependent upon how the enrollment date falls into the payroll cycle.

May I deduct membership fees for family members?
At this time, you may deduct membership fees for spouse/partners.

May I deduct membership fees for my spouse/partner if I am not a member?

What do I do if I leave the University?
When you know you are leaving the University, it is important that you contact Campus Recreation to terminate your deduction agreement. We will stop your deductions by the next possible pay date.

What do I do if I want to discontinue my membership?
Print, complete and submit the Payroll Deduction Cancellation Form to the Campus Recreation Office.

Locker Rentals

Campus Recreation offers a limited number of lockers for rent at TRAC (these lockers are inside the rec locker rooms).

Full Locker

Annual- $50                     Current Term- $25

6-Month- $25                  Summer Term– $10

Half Locker

Annual- $25                     Current Term- $10

6-Month- $15                  Summer Term- $5

Additional Lockers

Patrons may use any open locker for daily use, but all contents of the locker vacated before the building closes each day.

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I bring my own lock?
You may bring your own lock to secure personal items in any open locker. Locks may not be left on lockers overnight. Personal locks left on lockers overnight will be removed and contents of the locker vacated.

What if I forget my lock?
Combination locks are available for use by Rec Members free of charge and can be checked out at TRAC’s Front Desk.