POPULAR BREAKS AND SNACKS
sold by the gallon, serves approximately 15 people
- Urn of hot water, Lipton, herbal teas, brewed Arabica coffee regular or decaffeinated - $24.00
- Hot Chocolate - $24.00
- Assorted juice: orange, apple, cranberry - $2.00 each
- Bottled Spring water - $2.50 each
- Lemonade gallon- $24.00
- Fresh brewed iced tea gallon - $24.00
- Canned soft drinks – $2.50 each
- muffins - $3.75
- mini muffin - $1.25
- bagels with cream cheese (plain or assorted) – $3.00
- cinnamon rolls – $2.50
- petite danish - $2.00
- granola bars – $1.75
- brownie, powdered sugar - $2.00
- cookies – $2.00
- creamy lemon bars - $2.00
- gluten free items - $ up-charge
- whole fresh fruit: apples, bananas, oranges - $1.50
Assorted pastries may include: Scones, Danish, & Muffins (1.5 per person), fresh fruit tray, coffee, decaffeinated coffee, assorted teas, chilled assorted bottled juice – $10.00/pp
Add: individual yogurt containers – $4.50e.
*buffet minimum of 25 guests - prices based per person
Hot breakfast buffets include regular and decaf coffee, assorted hot teas, orange juice and water
Choose one of the following: mini bagels with cream cheese, assorted Muffins with butter or mini pastries.
Hot breakfast options
- one entrée and one side $14.50
- one entrée and two sides $17.00
- one entrée and three sides $19.00
- two entrees and two sides $20.00
- Scrambled eggs
- Cinnamon French toast maple syrup
- Breakfast sausage gravy, 1 biscuit
- Breakfast Casserole
- Breakfast Taco
- Pork sausage links
- Poultry bacon
- Breakfast potatoes
- Seasonal fruit compote
SOUPS AND SANDWICHES
Midwest vegetable, roasted corn chowder, chicken noodle, herbed tomato bisque, cream of broccoli, vegetarian bean chili or soup du jour* – $4.50
*Minimum of 25 people
Combination of: freshly sliced smoked turkey breast, shaved ham and hard salami. Includes: sliced onions, tomatoes, lettuce, dill pickle slices, mustard, mayonnaise packs.
Cheese: cheddar, provolone, Swiss, pepper jack or American
A variety of breads including: whole wheat, white or hoagie.
Choice: Fresh fruit compote, potato salad or pasta salad & assorted fresh baked cookies, brownies or creamy lemon bars
Iced tea, and water – $19.00
Gluten free/vegan bread available upon request for extra $2.00 or dessert $3.00
Contact catering sales for availability of additional selections. Breads and sides must be the same for the entire order. Sandwiches are made with whole wheat or white bread with lettuce, pickle and tomato. Choice of sandwich: turkey & cheese, ham & cheese, salami & cheese, chicken salad or vegetarian. Includes potato chips and seasonal fruit, cookie and beverage – $15.00
FRESH FROM THE GARDEN
Salads include Artisan bread and choice of dressing
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Classic Caesar salad tossed in our Caesar dressing with grilled chicken breast, topped with parmesan cheese and croutons – $16.50
Alà Carte Side Salads
Caesar Salad - Classic salad with Romaine, special Caesar dressing, parmesan cheese and homemade croutons – $5.75
Tuscan - Romaine and leaf lettuce, sliced Roma tomatoes, slivered red onions, parmesan cheese, pepperoncini and croutons, sweet vinaigrette - $5.75
Garden Tossed - Blend of greens, sliced cucumbers, tomato wedges, carrots, red cabbage, feather shredded cheddar cheese, with choice of dressing - $5.50
Additional Salad Dressing Selection: Buttermilk Ranch, Golden Italian, Poppy Seed, French, Honey Mustard
SPECIALTY BUFFET SERVICE
All buffets are priced per person (25 person minimum). Buffets may include roll and beverage.
Fresh cut fruit compote, 1 soft flour tortilla and 1 corn taco shell, ground taco beef or grilled fajita chicken, peppers, toppings: grated cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, lettuce, jalapenos, black olives, sour cream, Texas rice and cake – $19.25
Italian style salad with sliced Roma tomatoes, croutons, parmesan cheese, shaved red onions, pepperoncini and sweet Tuscany dressing, One choice of Entrée: baked lasagna with meat sauce or grilled pesto chicken, rice pilaf with sun dried tomatoes, sautéed Italian vegetable medley with balsamic vinegar, lemon cake – $23.00
Two Entrées: pricing is for 1.5 entrees per person
Choose from Slow cooked beef pot roast, crispy chicken fried chicken breast. Served with choice of two: mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, red skin potatoes, carrots or seasoned green beans with bacon and onions, includes tossed green salad, warm roll and butter and warm fruit cobbler – $24.00
The All American Grill
Green tossed salad with Ranch dressing or potato salad, house made potato chips, hamburgers, hot dogs, assorted condiments and buns, brownies, iced tea and lemonade – $18.50
Classic Caesar Salad, Choice of two pastas (penne, spaghetti, bow tie or cheese tortellini), choice of two sauces (marinara, Alfredo, Bolognese), meatballs or Italian chicken, garlic bread, brownies or cookies. – $18.00
Salad & Baked Potato Bar
Vegetarian Bean Chili, Baked Potatoes, Romaine Lettuce, Grilled Chicken, Cheddar Cheese, Salsa, Bacon Bits, Broccoli, Butter, Green Onions, Parmesan & Cheddar Cheese and Croutons accompanied by Ranch Dressing, includes cookies. – $18.00
lunch & dinner, iced tea and water service
Choice of one entrée with two side dishes, house salad, roll & butter and includes disposable tableware.
$19.75 per person
Choice of two entrées with three side dishes, house salad, roll & butter and includes disposable tableware.
$23.75 per person
- Fried chicken
- Seasoned chicken breast- marinated, herb, chicken fried or Italian
- Herb-roasted pork loin
- Meat or Vegetable lasagna
- Oven-baked ham
- Oven-roasted turkey breast
- Pot Roast
- Baked Salmon- add $3.00 per person
- Baked Pasta Primavera- vegetarian
Sides - $3.50 each
Rosemary roast potatoes, twice baked potatoes, baked potatoes, parmesan potato planks, and Lyonnaise potatoes. Selection of mashed potatoes: classic with cream and butter, bleu cheese red skin mashed, or mashed Yukon gold.
Rice and grain dishes
Vegetable rice pilaf, Risotto, Basmati Rice
Pasta with herbs and olive oil, fettuccini with Alfredo or marinara, mac n cheese
Sautéed green beans with pecans, almandine, or bacon and onions, broccoli and cauliflower, buttered sweet corn, roasted root vegetables, asparagus, carrots, or vegetable medley
PLATED TABLE SERVED MEALS
All meals are priced per person (25 person minimum) includes dinner rolls and beverages.
Salads, sides and desserts may be added for an additional charge.
- Teriyaki Chicken- marinated and grilled boneless breast, served with grilled pineapple and a slightly spicy oriental BBQ sauce – $14.50
- Chicken Romana- grilled boneless chicken, served with tomato sauce, topped with fresh mozzarella, roasted garlic and pesto drizzle – $14.50
- Chicken Marsala- boneless breasts, seasoned and sautéed with a rich Marsala wine sauce with mushrooms and pearl onions – $13.25
- Chicken Ala Greque- marinated chicken, grilled and accompanied with a mélange of artichokes, kalamata olives, peppers, in a lemon-garlic glaze – $13.25
- Rosemary Roast Pork- roasted pork loin, served with a savory herb au jus – $14.50
- Apricot Pork- grilled medallions of pork, served with a sherry apricot glaze – $15.50
- Roast Round of beef chasseur- sliced roast beef, roasted and served with a sauce of Demi-glace, white wine, tomatoes, mushroom and onions – $16.50
- Filet Mignon- the tenderest cut of beef, seasoned with our own house herb rub, and served with a mushroom red wine sauce. Priced at market price.
- Beef Lasagna- topped with a light marinara sauce, and garlic breadsticks – $15.00
- Vegetable Lasagna- vegetarian topped with a light Alfredo sauce, and garlic breadsticks –$15.00
- Portobello Ravioli Primavera- vegetarian stuffed pasta pouches, tossed with fresh sautéed vegetables in pesto olive oil – $16.00
- Farfalle Pasta Nouvelle-vegetarian - bow tie noodles, abundance of vegetables, wild mushrooms, garlic, olive oil, feta cheese and lemon –$13.25
- Atlantic Tilapia - choose your preparation: lemon pepper baked with dill sauce or Cajun bronzed with lemon and parsley - $13.50
- Salmon – choose your preparation: Grilled with herbs and lemon butter or Bourbon pecan maple glazed - $19.75
Our dazzling display of buffet style hors d’oeuvres - 5
Cold Hors D’oeuvres
- Devilled eggs - $42.00
- Bruschetta fresh tomato and cheese with crostini - $73.00
- Silver Dollar size sandwich assortment -25 each $55.00
- Seared scallops with dill cream - market price
- Shrimp cocktail shooters - $125.00
Hot Hors D’eourves
- Vegetable or pork egg rolls – $60.00
- Fried ravioli, beef or cheese served with marinara - $55.00
- Fried mozzarella cheese sticks served with marinara - $65.00
- Savory Meatballs - sweet and sour, BBQ, or marinara - $55.00
- Chicken wings - buffalo or BBQ – $95.00
- Stuffed mushrooms - $80.00
- Pot Stickers with ginger soy sauce – $80.00
- Baked Brie en croute, French bread, raspberry jam - $80.00
Includes mirrors, blocks and trays. Small (serves 25) - $80.00 | Large (serves 70) – $180.00
- Fresh sliced seasonal fruit with yogurt dip
- Fresh raw vegetable crudité, relishes, and dips
- Domestic and imported Artisan cheese block displays -/crackers
- Charcuterie block displays
- Smoked salmon plank with appropriate accompaniments - $165.00
- Maize Tortilla chips with salsa – $38.00
- House made potato chips with French onion dip - $38.00
- Sun dried red pepper hummus with toasted pita points - $38.00
- Mixed nuts - $23.00 per lbs.
Chef’s carving station
Minimum of fifty (50) guests - one hour of service - serves approximately fifty (50)
- Medium rare roast top round of Beef or Strip loin - Market price
- Prime Rib - Served with Rosemary Jus and Horseradish sauce - Market price
- Herb crusted roast tenderloin of beef - Served with béarnaise - Market price
- Roasted breast of turkey - Cranberry-Orange Relish, Dijon Mustard and Natural Gravy - 450.00
- Roasted loin of pork - Creole mustard/ BBQ sauce - $450.00
Gourmet Tortes - Lemon chiffon wedge, Double Chocolate, Carrot, Tiramisu (check for current sinful selection!) - $7.00 per person
Assorted pies: Chocolate, lemon meringue, coconut cream, Boston cream.
- Chocolate dipped strawberries - $90.00
- Fresh baked brownies -$50.00
- Lemon bars with powdered sugar - $50.00
- Assorted cookies - $24.00 per dozen
- Assorted cheesecake bites - $95.00
- Turtle caramel filled chocolate cups - $80.00
- Petite chocolate éclairs - $50.00
- Petite cream puffs - $50.00
- Assorted petit fours - $50.00
- Dessert bars - $75.00
25 guest minimum
Cheesecake – Cheesecake bar with chocolate, cherry, strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, caramel sauces, pecans, chocolate chips and whipped cream - $8.50 per guest
Sweet Station - Chocolate éclairs, dessert bars, fruit tarts, fruit kabobs, chocolate chip cookies, brownies and cream puffs - $9.50 per guest
Ice Cream Sundae Bar - Vanilla ice cream with toppings - chocolate, caramel, strawberry, whipped cream, chopped nuts and maraschino cherries - $8.50 per guest
Bars can be provided for your event. Bars may be open bar (hosted), cash bar, or a combination. A flat rate of $100.00 for bar setup and break down will apply to all events at the university. Additional fees may apply for extended hours of service.
For those who wish to pay for each drink their guests actually consume. Liquor is charged by the tenth of the bottle. Wine is charged by the number of bottles opened. Beer is charged by the bottle.
For those who wish for their guests to pay for their own drinks.
- Bottled Beer
- Domestic - $6.00 per bottle
- Micro Brews/Imported - $7.00 per bottle
- Liquor - Our bars offer the following spirits for drinks: Rum, Amaretto, Gin, Vodka, Whiskey, and Scotch
- Call brand liquors - $8.00
- Premium liquors - $9.00
This is a fun way to bring the color palate of your event to your guests. Signature drinks come in many styles and types. We can create fun drinks based on your favorite libation. Signature drinks are a custom menu item.
*Sold by the bottle except for cash bars in which it is $6 per glass
- Pinot Noir
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- White Zinfandel
- Pinot Grigio
Vintage, Illinois, and Sparkling Wine are available upon request
HOST BAR PACKAGES
Prices based on 2 hour time period.
# 1 $15/pp Domestic and Specialty Bottled Beer, and House Wines, Pepsi and Coca-Cola products included.
# 2 $19/pp Call Liquor, Domestic and Specialty Bottled Beer, and House Wines, Pepsi and Coca-Cola products included.
# 3 $25/pp Call & Top Shelf Liquor, Domestic and Specialty Bottled Beer, and House Wines, Signature Drink, Pepsi and Coca-Cola products included.
*Our catering department will be happy to assist you in the selection of wine to complement your banquet or reception.