Learn More About our Outstanding Students & Alumni
Students in the College of Business and Management are engaged in internships with state agencies, Fortune 500 companies, and area businesses; work with faculty on research, and build connections through a network of local, state, and national business and community leaders that provide opportunities for future career opportunities and growth. Hear and read more about our students, why they chose to enroll in the College of Business and Management here at UIS, and what it has done for them.
- UIS MBA alumni, Gregory Knott, appointed secretary of the U of I Board of Trustees and the University
- College of Business and Management recent graduate, Adella Nguyen, started her new job with Shopee in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, as a Strategic Partnership Associate.
- UIS MBA student helps the U of I System team finish second in a Chicago business pitch competition-August 2018
- College of Business Sponsors the Springfield Business Journal’s “40 Under Forty” (pdf) – July 2018
- Two alumni inducted into the first class of the UIS Management Information Systems Hall of Fame-May 2017