About the College
The College of Business and Management offers a select number of programs that prepare students for challenging careers and positions in private and public sector organizations.
Reflecting the historic diversity of the campus community, the college is committed to addressing through its curriculum content and delivery the needs of both traditional and nontraditional learners in the Springfield community and beyond.
The vision of the College of Business and Management is to be a preferred destination for transformative, innovative and experiential business education.
Our mission is to prepare students for successful business-related careers in organizations by fostering intellectual and personal growth, developing specific skill sets relevant to the global business community. We place emphasis on innovative programs, experiential and online learning, delivered with a focus on individual learning outcomes, applied research and active engagement with external stakeholders.
Our values guide our actions, decisions, curriculum offerings, and conduct of all members of the College of Business and Management.
- Student-focused: We value excellence in teaching and learning and make an impact on students with attentive advising, innovative curriculum, and market orientation.
- Experientially engaged: We value experiential learning through productive collaborations with the business community.
- Collaboratively inclined: We strive to establish collaborative arrangements with industry, academic, and public institutions.
- Respectful in actions: We are respectful by being aware of the impact of our actions and we recognize the value in the diversity of people and perspectives.
- Ethically oriented: Our conduct reflects the highest ethical and professional standards and our curriculum emphasizes the importance of ethics and social responsibility in business.
The College of Business and Management is accredited by
777 South Harbour Island Boulevard, Suite 750
Tampa, FL 33602-5730 USA
The university is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.