Who Can Apply?
- An undergraduate degree, and
- Meets campus requirements for admission to graduate study
Other Things You Need to Know
- Individuals may work on the certificate part-time without being formally enrolled in a degree program, or may complete it as part of the Master of Science degree in Management Information Systems or other programs if approved by their specific degree program.
- Financial assistance is not available for graduate certificates.
- If MIS 513 has been taken as part of another MIS graduate certificate, the student must substitute another UIS MIS course, not included as a required course in another certificate, in its place. MBA students can replace MIS 513 with MIS 525.
- All coursework must have a final grade of B or better.
- No transfer credit is accepted for certificates.