- Students will be required to make an appointment and must wear a mask before entering ODS.
- There are signs on the front door and arrows directing one way flow.
- There is staggering of staff schedules to ensure better control of one on one contact.
- The front area ensures social distancing by allowing only 1 person at a time to meet with staff.
- We continue to sanitize the areas by wiping everything (desk, chairs, and door handles) down with Lysol.
- Everyone in ODS will be required to wear a mask and social distance of at least 6 feet.
- There will be transportation offered to all students registered with ODS who need assistance. Students will contact us in advance for transportation to COVID testing sites.
- Students will be spaced 6 feet apart in the lab area.
- There will be Clorox wipes available in each testing room
- All areas will be wiped down with Lysol.