A total of 1,274 students earned degrees from the University of Illinois Springfield at the conclusion of the spring semester on May 11, 2019, pending completion of university requirements. Below you'll find a printable list of graduates' names and degrees listed by the city of residence on file with UIS Records and Registration at the time of graduation. May 2019 Graduates in Excel | May… Read More »
- Leadership lived: UIS online student presents her research on the Illinois teacher shortage at the state capitol
- Leadership lived: Recent UIS graduate helps lead women’s empowerment event for middle school girls
- Leadership lived: Accounting internship helps prepare student for his future career as a CPA
The Office of Campus Relations is the primary source of information for and about the campus, and the primary channel of communication between the campus and the public.
The office is responsible for news, information and media relations and the maintenance of files of FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) requests.
- Information on the Freedom of Information Act process
- Submit FOIA requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, the office works closely with the chancellor regarding public and media relations.