The following message was sent to UIS students, faculty and staff on Nov. 11, 2020.Dear UIS Students, Faculty and Staff:Thanks again to everyone for their flexibility as we adapt to the constantly evolving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic. While we will present our UIS health stats at our regular briefing this Thursday, as you know, we experienced the highest number of one-day positive cases from… Read More »
- UIS History professor, two alumni part of an Emmy Award-winning film shot at the site of the 1908 Springfield Race Riots
- UIS Professor Richard Gilman-Opalsky writes new book on “The Communism of Love”
- UIS student Kodi Smith honored with the Student Laureate Award from the Lincoln Academy of Illinois
- UIS and Community Health Roundtable to present “Local Physicians at the Front Lines of COVID: Nine Months of the Pandemic” webinar
- UIS Visual Arts Gallery to hold its online Silent Auction and Benefit starting Monday, Nov. 16
- UIS Theatre to live stream performances of John Patrick Shanley’s “Rogues’ Gallery”
The Office of Campus Relations is the primary source of information for and about the campus, and the primary channel of communication between the campus and the public.
The office is responsible for news, information and media relations and the maintenance of files of FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) requests.
- Information on the Freedom of Information Act process
- Submit FOIA requests to email@example.com
In addition, the office works closely with the chancellor regarding public and media relations.