Yanhui Guo, assistant professor of computer science at the University of Illinois Springfield, has been named University Scholar for 2019. The award, considered the university system’s highest faculty honor, recognizes outstanding teaching and scholarship. Only one faculty member receives the annual award at UIS. Guo’s research focuses on computer vision, machine learning, deep learning,… Read More »
- UIS/NPR Illinois survey explores voter opinion on health issues, immigration, climate change, income inequality and trust
- UIS/NPR Illinois survey finds support for mental health background checks and banning assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition
- UIS/NPR Illinois survey finds a majority of Illinois voters support a graduated income tax
The Office of Campus Relations is the primary source of information for and about the campus, and the primary channel of communication between the campus and the public.
The office is responsible for news, information and media relations and the maintenance of files of FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) requests.
- Information on the Freedom of Information Act process
- Submit FOIA requests to email@example.com
In addition, the office works closely with the chancellor regarding public and media relations.