Banner is a fully integrated suite of administrative software applications (Finance, Human Resources, Student Information System, etc.) used by the three campuses of University of Illinois for business operations.
The Banner Support team provides coordination and continuity between the UIS campus and the University’s central enterprise systems support organizations. We support campus administrative and college units, faculty, and students in their use of UI-Integrate/Banner and related student systems.
Please visit the appropriate link from the list below for more detailed information on your specific need.
Security/Access– UIS Unit Security Contacts (USCs) grant access to Banner Administrative Forms, Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) universes, and a number of other systems. Access should be requested through your dean’s office or designated department head.
Contacts for Finance and/or Human Resources (non-student) access at UIS are:
- Academic Affairs – Steven Moore
- Chancellor’s Division – Erica Michael
- OBFS – Amber Munds
- Student Affairs – Denise Rothenbach
The contact for Student System Access at UIS is:
- All Areas – Brian Clevenger
- The Office of Institutional Research provides “official” data about academic programs, students, faculty and staff. Some of the reports that are available through this office are: Historical Headcount by College, Major and Level and Historical Headcount and FTE, by Term. Institutional Research also analyzes and disseminates data on enrollments, graduation, and retention; conducts ad-hoc data analyses for internal and external constituents; and prepares cost studies for the University.Decision Support (DS) is the Business Intelligence Competency Center for the University of Illinois. DS provides many standard reports as well as templates and solutions for creating reports using BusinessObjects XI. Please visit the Decision Support web site for information.
- Employees may request a custom report by completing a UIS Report Request. Each reporting request will be reviewed by the Registrar to determine if the request can be fulfilled based upon the guidelines outlined in the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Please allow 2 weeks for completion of most reports. For assistance with reporting needs, please email ITSReports@uis.edu.