Special Features & Etiquette
Once you see a screen like the image below that has the “Chat, Raise Hand and Q&A” at the bottom center and “Leave” in the bottom right, you are in the webinar.
- You will be able to see and hear the panelists, but they cannot see or hear you.
- At the end of the webinar, the panelists may choose to take questions. At that time, you may click the “Raise Hand” function. The panelists will then unmute you, so you may ask your question aloud.
- The Chat function is to be used professionally.
- You may choose to send a message to just the panelist or to the panelist and the attendees by selecting the blue box.
- The Q&A function should be used for any questions for the panelists.
- Note: Everyone can see the question you post in the Q&A section.
- You may type your question at any point throughout the webinar, the panelists may choose to answer questions at the end of the webinar.
- When viewing the Q&A function, you have the ability to up-vote questions which means they will move up on the list and be answered sooner. If you see a question that you want to be answered, give it an up-vote.
Still have questions? Call 217-206-6058.