- Employee of Concern Reporting Form
- Performance Partnership Program (PPP) May 2022 Summary
- Information regarding discipline for employees not covered by the PPP may be found in their respective collective bargaining agreement.
- PPP Quick Reference Guide
- Non-union Civil Service Grievance Form (pdf)
How Long Will it Take to Receive My Union Negotiated Pay Increase?
This article is intended to provide UIS employees with a general understanding of the processes and timeline involved in the implementation of union negotiated pay increases.
Collective Bargaining Agreements
The University of Illinois Springfield recognizes the unions below as the exclusive bargaining agent for the employees covered under their respective Agreements.
- AFSCME 2021 to 2025 (pdf) – Grounds Crew
- FOP 2022 to 2026 (pdf) – Police Officers/Sergeants
- IATSE 2021 to 2024 (pdf) – Stagehands
- IUOE 2021 to 2025 (pdf) – Steam and Power Plant
- UPI Association of Graduate Employees 2021 to 2024 (pdf) – Graduate and Teaching Assistants
- UPI Clerical 2021 to 2025 (pdf) – Office Support personnel
- UPI Service 2021 to 2025 (pdf) – Food Service and Building Service
- UPI Technical 2021 to 2025 (pdf) – Television and Radio personnel
- UPI United Faculty 2021 to 2025 (pdf) – Faculty
- MOU Summer Courses
- MOU Workload
- MOU Mod Duties
- MOU Release Time Union Pres
The University of Illinois Springfield believes in promoting a positive work environment for all employees. As such, when an employee alleges that the University has violated the terms and conditions of employment contained in their respective bargaining agreement (i.e., committed a grievance), we encourage our supervisors and employees to attempt to resolve the matter between them. The University also understands that not all grievances can be resolved between the employee and supervisor. Therefore, each of the collective bargaining agreements contains a grievance procedure that must be followed when an employee files a grievance. Please reference the respective collective bargaining agreement for specific provisions of the grievance procedure.