Welcome to UIS! We are delighted you have accepted a position with our campus. If you ever have a question, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources and a member of our staff will be happy to assist you.
The University of Illinois Springfield provides an intellectually rich, collaborative, and intimate learning environment for students, faculty, and staff, while serving local, regional, state, national, and international communities.
- UI New Hire Login (log in to new hire forms for new employees)
- Payroll – Payroll, tax information, Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Benefits & Leave – Benefit and leave information, programs, change your benefits, and more.
- State Universities Retirement System (SURS) – Read about your retirement options, newsletters, life events, get forms and more.
- Policy and Web Apps – Make updates online to your employee account, access time sheets, job resources, University policies and procedures and many more useful links.
- New Employee Orientation The Essentials (Box login required)
- UIS Website – News room info., UIS calendar of events, and much more.
- SSU/UIS History – Learn about the history of our institution.
- Campus Safety – Stay safe on campus.
- Dining on Campus – Menus, Nutrition information, Facilities.
- Cox Children’s Center – We offer licensed and accredited childcare.
- Information Technology Services
- UIS Bookstore – We have more than books!
- UIS Library – Use your I-card to check out books and more.
- Campus Maps/Parking – Directions, maps and tours.
- Health and Wellness – Professional health care, preventative services and resources for your physical, mental and emotional health.
- Leadership Lived -Learn about our University Brand. See videos and more.