• Service Animal or Emotional Support Animal Request Form (pdf) – This form is for anyone registered with the Office of Disability Services (ODS) and meets the qualifications for a Service Animal (SA) or Emotional Support Animal (ESA). This form must be filled out and signed by an ODS representative and a DRL representative for the SA or ESA to be approved to bring to campus.

Contract Terms and Conditions

The Contract Terms and Conditions can be found below. Current students should refer to these terms and conditions, in addition to the Community Handbook for the most up to date policies, procedures, and regulations governing on-campus residences.

Technical Support and Software