We are pleased to announce two new human resource systems coming this summer. Cornerstone, a new applicant tracking system, will replace our current system, HireTouch. We are excited for the ways this new system will modernize the applicant experience, thus aiding our efforts to recruit the best candidates as well as offering administrative efficiencies not available in HireTouch.
Additionally, we are introducing JDXpert, a digital solution to enhance the experience of creating job descriptions across the University of Illinois System. We will communicate additional information regarding this transition closer to the implementation date.
Please note some important checkpoints regarding the implementation of these new systems:
- May and June-User groups participate in training. Basic training modules will be required for system access.
- June 10-Final day new jobs (except Extra Help) can be initiated in HireTouch.
- June 13-JDXpert becomes available to users who have completed the required training.
- June 20-Final day Extra Help jobs can be initiated in HireTouch.
- July 6- All remaining job postings must close (come down from the job board) at 11:59pm.
- July 11-Cornerstone system is live. Job descriptions approved in JDXpert can begin to post to the job board.
- September 2- All access to HireTouch ends.
More information regarding training and process changes will be communicated to you as the transition to these new systems approaches. Questions may be directed to Melisa Hatch at email@example.com.