Required of all F-1 international students for SEVIS registration.
- Access iStart.
- Click the “Login” and you will use your UIS Net ID and password to log-in.
- Once logged-in, click on “F-1 Student Services” on the left.
- Then, click on “Immigration Check-In”.
- This form requires you to upload your Form I-94. This is your arrival/departure record and can be printed or saved AFTER you arrive in the U.S. To access your Form I-94 from the official website, click “Get Most Recent I-94” and enter your information. If you have trouble finding your I-94, follow the directions provided on this page.
- Once complete it will state “Pending”. A DSO will need to review and once processed, you will receive an email letting you know it is complete.
- Please also ensure your address and emergency contacts are accurate in your UIS Self-Service by following the instructions on the Address Update page.