Office of Human Resources
As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are committed to supporting a diverse community of students, staff, and faculty.
Human Resources Building HRB 30
Monday – Friday
8:30 am – 5:00 pm
News You Can Use:
- University Calendar
- Spring Break for UIS runs from March 13 – March 17.
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) information
- Policy Change information for sick leave and funeral leave
- 1098-T and other student tax information may be found in the UIS Customer Service office PAC 184 or by calling (217) 206-6727
- Employee W-2 information may be found in the Payroll and Benefits office BSB 85 or by calling (217) 206-7144
- Congratulations to Melanie Trimm, Human Resources Employment Services Manager, on being awarded UIS Employee of the Month for February!
Employees of UIS participated in an American Lung Association fund raiser event called the Fight for Air Climb on March 12, 2017. Our UIS Prairie Steppers team climbed 32 floors of the Wyndham Hotel in downtown Springfield. UIS raised $1,477 to benefit the event. Congratulations to our UIS Prairie Steppers team!
Links to Other University Of Illinois HR Resources