Build your Degree Plan
MPA students are encouraged to complete their degrees following the provided program/course plan templates. The plans are based on course offering patterns. If you need to deviate from these plans, please consult with your academic advisor.
- MPA - Sample Program Plans (Fall Start) (Forthcoming)
- MPA - Sample Program Plans (Spring Start) (Forthcoming)
Advising Sheets/Progress Trackers
The following forms outline the MPA requirements and should be used for tracking degree progress.* In addition to the MPA-only and MPA/MPH trackers, forms for pairing the MPA with each Graduate Certificate** are also provided.
- MPA - Only
- Joint Degree: MPA/MPH (forthcoming)
- MPA w/ Nonprofit Management Certificate
- MPA w/ Labor Relations Certificate
- MPA w/ Community Planning Certificate
- MPA w/ Public Procurement Certificate
- MPA w/ Child Advocacy Studies Certificate
- MPA w/ Human Services Fundraising (forthcoming)
- Graduate Certificates - Only
*Please note: The trackers are for advising purposes only and are not an official record. Students should regularly consult with their advisors and the UIS catalog as the official record of degree requirements.
**Students pursuing an affiliated certificate should consult with their advisors & utilize the MPA-Only tracker.