One-credit hour engaged course for students with entrepreneurial interests.
Remote location experience for entrepreneurs to collaborate and develop valuable skills for starting/building a small business.
- Students participate in a 10-week experience for 3 hours-one night per week in a structured/collaborative program.
- Qualifies as a general elective credit (undergraduate students) or general elective requirement.
- Connects UIS students with an entrepreneurial interest to qualified resources in the community.
- Students earn course credit while exploring the creation of their own business.
- This may be taken as part of an internship experience allowing students to apply credit as towards a general elective – consult with your academic advisor for further information.
- An enhanced resume setting you apart from others.
- Special application and onboarding process.
- No prerequisites.
How to apply/ register
- Complete IPL499 Co.Starter course application.