Canvas Commons is a learning object repository that enables instructors to share content created in Canvas. The content can be entire courses, a page, a module, a quiz, an assignment or a discussion. Content can be shared with only others at UIS or with the entire Canvas community. Learn more about Canvas Commons.
Locate Canvas Commons resources created at UIS
- Click on Commons in the blue global menu in Canvas.
- In the search box, type "University of Illinois Springfield."
- A list of materials shared by UIS Canvas users is displayed.
- Click on the name of the item that you wish to import into your Canvas Course.
- Click on the blue "Import/Download" button on the right side of the screen.
- Check the box next to the name of the course to which you wish to add the item.
- Click on the "Import into Course" button.
UIS Materials on Canvas Commons
For the Canvas Commons links below to work, you must be logged into Canvas Commons at UIS in a new tab, and then come back to this page and click on the links below. If you don't have Canvas Commons open in another tab, these links will take you to a generic Canvas login screen and not the resource.
Academic Integrity Quiz
Import the Canvas version of the academic integrity quiz developed by the Academic Integrity Council of the Campus Senate.