The Center is the UIS hub for the study and application of online learning pedagogy, technology, and best practices.
The Center for Online Learning, Research and Service strives to empower UIS faculty in the delivery of online education, support original scholarly research, build synergies between research and online education practices, and build online collaborations. Learn more about COLRS.
- Canvas Support for Instructors course
- HyFlex Learning Pedagogy
- Accessibility Resources for Online Courses
- COLRS Annual Impact Report
- COLRS & OPEL Strategic Compass
- UIS Online Programs Ranked Among Best in U.S.
No upcoming events at this time. Check back soon!