Course Evaluation Resources
- Course Evaluation System – Instructor Login
- Online Supplemental Evaluation – Instructor Login
- Teaching Evaluation Database Workshop 11.18.11 (Echo)
Faculty Files Office
The Faculty Files Custodian maintains digital personnel files and grants faculty time-limited access to their (digital) files upon request. The Faculty Files Office houses official faculty personnel files, which are used to reach decisions on promotion, tenure, and retention. The Faculty Files Custodian is responsible for maintaining and safeguarding faculty personnel files, and for granting access to authorized individuals charged with reviewing files under the terms of the Faculty Personnel Policy.
Looking to hire new faculty?
You can find information about hiring new full-time or adjunct faculty on the Faculty Search & Position Requests page.
Looking for Full-time or Adjunct Faculty opportunities at UIS?
Check the UIS job board for faculty postings..
The adjunct opportunities page features FAQ about per-course teaching opportunities and links to apply to UIS departments and schools.
Each year UIS announces new faculty members and shares information about them. Our new faculty introductions page shows new faculty through the years.
Faculty Personnel Policies Resources
Prestigious scholarships and fellowships provide opportunities for students in the U.S. to compete for highly-sought after funding to pursue undergraduate and graduate studies, and research in foreign countries. Examples of prestigious scholarships include the Rhodes, Marshall, and Truman Scholarships, and the Fulbright Fellowship.
UIS supports candidates throughout the application process.
- Non-instructional assignments allow our faulty to participate in administrative, service, or research responsibilities outside the classroom.
- Our special written agreement details the agreement between a faculty member and the board of trustees regarding tenure rollback.
- The curriculum planning and review web page details how to propose a new program and other related guidelines.