Course Evaluation Resources
- Course Evaluation System – Instructor Login
- Online Supplemental Evaluation – Instructor Login
- Teaching Evaluation Database Workshop 11.18.11 (Echo)
Faculty Files Office
The Faculty Files Custodian maintains digital personnel files and grants faculty time-limited access to their (digital) files upon request. The Faculty Files Office houses official faculty personnel files, which are used to reach decisions on promotion, tenure, and retention. The Faculty Files Custodian is responsible for maintaining and safeguarding faculty personnel files, and for granting access to authorized individuals charged with reviewing files under the terms of the Faculty Personnel Policy.
Looking to hire new faculty?
You can find information about hiring new full-time or adjunct faculty on the Faculty Search & Position Requests page.
Looking to join UIS as a Full-time or Adjunct Faculty?
Check the UIS job board for faculty postings..
The adjunct opportunities page has everything you need to know to get started as an adjunct faculty.
Each year UIS announces new faculty members and shares information about them. Our new faculty introductions page shows new faculty through the years.
Faculty Personnel Policies Resources
Prestigious scholarships and fellowships provide opportunities for students in the U.S. to compete for highly-sought after funding to pursue undergraduate and graduate studies, and research in foreign countries. Examples of prestigious scholarships include the Rhodes, Marshall, and Truman Scholarships, and the Fulbright Fellowship.
UIS supports candidates throughout the application process. For information about prestigious scholarships, contact Dr. Henry Nicholson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-instructional assignments allow our faulty to participate in administrative, service, or research duties outside the classroom.
- Our special written agreement has information about the agreement between faculty and the board of trustees regarding tenure.
- The curriculum planning and review details how to propose a new program and other related guidelines.