Department of Educational Leadership
Our graduates leave with new career potential and a commitment to make a difference in children’s lives.
- State Journal Register article on the EDL Department
- EDL 2018 Spring Newsletter
- Principal Preparation Course Descriptions
- Prin Prep Admissions Process
- Admissions Portfolio Rubric
- Admissions Interview Rubric
- Catalog by Term
- ILTS Principal Test Preparation
- Danielson Module Training Registration
- Principal Exam Registration
- M.A. in Education online
- ISBE Endorsements
- Graduate Certificate in Ed Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Higher Ed Online Pedagogy
Submit an online Graduation Application (after login, select the “Graduation” tab).
Graduates must submit an online Graduation Application via Student Self-Service
- Fall 2018 Graduates – October 1, 2018
Questions or concerns, please email email@example.com or call 217/206-7730.
Swan, K., Day, S., Bloemer, W., & Bogle, L. (2017). “Gap Analysis: An Innovative Look at Gateway Courses and Student Retention”. Online Learning Consortium, Innovate Conference, New Orleans.