Department of Educational Leadership
Our graduates leave with new career potential and a commitment to make a difference in children’s lives.
- M. A. in Educational Leadership and Principal Endorsement Course Offerings (2019 – 2023)
- Superintendent Endorsement and Chief School Business Official Course Offerings (2019 – 2023)
- State Journal Register article on the EDL Department
- EDL 2019 Spring Newsletter
- Principal Preparation Course Descriptions
- Prin Prep Admissions Process
- Admissions Portfolio Rubric
- Admissions Interview Rubric
- Catalog by Term
- ILTS Principal Test Preparation
- Principal Exam Registration
- M.A. in Education online
- ISBE Endorsements
- Graduate Certificate in Ed Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Higher Ed Online Pedagogy
Submit an online Graduation Application (after login, select the “Graduation” tab).
Graduates must submit an online Graduation Application via Student Self-Service
- Summer 2019 Graduates – July 1, 2019
Questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 217/206-7730.
Swan, K., Day, S., Bloemer, W., & Bogle, L. (2017). “Gap Analysis: An Innovative Look at Gateway Courses and Student Retention”. Online Learning Consortium, Innovate Conference, New Orleans.