Department of Educational Leadership
Our graduates leave with new career potential and a commitment to make a difference in children’s lives.
- State Journal Register article on the EDL Department
- EDL 2018 Spring Newsletter
- Principal Preparation Course Descriptions
- Prin Prep Admissions Process
- Admissions Portfolio Rubric
- Admissions Interview Rubric
- Catalog by Term
- ILTS Principal Test Preparation
- Danielson Module Training Registration
- Principal Exam Registration
- M.A. in Education online
- ISBE Endorsements
- Graduate Certificate in Ed Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Higher Ed Online Pedagogy
Submit an online Graduation Application (after login, select the “Graduation” tab).
Graduates must submit an online Graduation Application via Student Self-Service
- Spring 2018 Graduates – February 16, 2018
- Summer 2018 Graduates who DO wish to participate in the Spring 2018 Commencement – February 16, 2018 *
- Summer 2018 Graduates who DO NOT wish to participate in the Spring 2018 Commencement – July 2, 2018
Graduates must also submit s Graduation Application Signature Form signed by the advisor and department chair prior to the February 16 deadline.
Questions or concerns, please email email@example.com or call 217/206-7730.
Swan, K., Day, S., Bloemer, W., & Bogle, L. (2017). “Gap Analysis: An Innovative Look at Gateway Courses and Student Retention”. Online Learning Consortium, Innovate Conference, New Orleans.