Department of Educational Leadership
Graduate programs in Educational Leadership lead to careers in Instructional Design, Higher Education Administration, Technology Coordinators, Curriculum Directors, Community College Faculty, Educational Consultants, or to new positions in the PK-12 system such as Principal, Superintendent, Special Education, or ESL.
- M.A. in Educational Leadership and Principal Endorsement Course Offerings (2019-2023)
- Superintendent Endorsement and Chief School Business Official Course Offerings (2019 – 2023)
- State Journal Register article on the EDL Department
- EDL 2019 Spring Newsletter
- Principal Preparation Course Descriptions
- Prin Prep Admissions Process
- Admissions Portfolio Rubric
- Admissions Interview Rubric
- Catalog by Term
- ILTS Principal Test Preparation
- Principal Exam Registration
- M.A. in Education online
- ISBE Endorsements
- Graduate Certificate in Ed Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Higher Ed Online Pedagogy
Submit an online Graduation Application (after login, select the “Graduation” tab).
Graduates must submit an online Graduation Application via Student Self-Service
- Summer 2019 Graduates – July 1, 2019
Questions or concerns, please email email@example.com or call 217/206-7730.
Swan, K., Day, S., Bloemer, W., & Bogle, L. (2017). “Gap Analysis: An Innovative Look at Gateway Courses and Student Retention”. Online Learning Consortium, Innovate Conference, New Orleans.