Department of Educational Leadership
Valued, Needed, Influential Leadership
Graduate programs in Educational Leadership lead to careers in Instructional Design, Higher Education Administration, Technology Coordinators, Curriculum Directors, Community College Faculty, Educational Consultants, or to new positions in the PK-12 system such as Principal, Superintendent, Special Education, or ESL.
Submit an online Graduation Application (after login, select the “Graduation” tab).
Graduates must submit an online Graduation Application via Student Self-Service
- Spring 2020 Graduates – February 21, 2020
Questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 217/206-7730.
Masters of Arts in Education
- M.A. in Education online
- ISBE Endorsements
- Graduate Certificate in Ed Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Higher Ed Online Pedagogy
Superintendent Endorsement Admission Documents
- Application and Internship Requirements
- Admission Portfolio Rubric
- Admissions Interview Rubric
- Superintendent Program Webinar