We will be offering remote testing in addition to in person testing mornings, afternoons, and evenings until 7:30pm Monday through Thursday. We close at 5:00pm on Fridays. Please email to set up your Zoom appointment if that is preferable for you.
To schedule an exam
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 217-206-8114 (Email is the preferred way to communicate as our time in the office is more limited)
You must present a current photo ID (UIS icard, state issued driver’s license, state issued ID, FOID card or passport) to be allowed to test.
Tips for Using Testing Services
- You are required to call or email to make an appointment.
- Please do not make a special trip to campus without having an appointment scheduled.
- You must present a current photo ID (UIS iCard, state issued driver’s license, state issued ID, FOID card, military ID, or passport) to be allowed to test.
- Cost: If you are a UIS student, there is no charge. If you are a student at another institution, there is a $15 fee, payable online or in cash, by personal check or money order. (If you are paying cash, please bring the exact amount as we do not keep cash for change in the office.) For online payment go to: pay the fee now.
Academic Integrity Agreement
When taking any type of exam at UIS Testing Services, you agree to the following:
- Respect other exam takers’ needs for quiet and concentration;
- Leave unneeded clothing and other items in coordinator’s office while testing;
- Leave electronic devices in coordinator’s office, including, but not limited to: cell phone, smart watch, computer or laptop;
- Only use notes, textbooks, scratch paper, Internet or calculators when allowed by your course instructor;
- Refrain from academic dishonesty before, during and after testing; and,
- Follow all instructions given to you by Testing Services staff.
Please use the UIS Testing Services Proctoring Form to arrange proctoring for your online student exams and make-up exams.
Testing Services Faculty Guidelines.