To Send Documentation to Our Office
Upload via UIS Enterprise Self Service, under Financial Aid Requirements
- Log in to the UIS Enterprise Self-Service system at https://apps.uillinois.edu/selfservice/
- Click on the top Financial Aid Tab
- Click on Student Requirements
- Select Aid Year
- Next to the Requirement you are submitting, click only on == >UPLOAD.
- Choose the file you are needing to upload and select SUBMIT.
For more information on uploading documents, please read our Document Upload Configuration Guidelines.
|Phone: (217) 206-6724
Fax: (217) 206-7376
Monday – Friday
8:30 am – 12:30 pm
1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Financial Assistance Staff
Generally you should contact the staff member that works with your portion of the Alphabet. However, UIS athletes and people receiving Veteran/Military benefits should contact those advisors first.
- Jé Greer
- Undergraduate Student Employment
- Ella Lawrence
- Teacher’s Education Certification Program
- Employee Tuition Waivers
- Ateeq Rahman
IT Manager/Administrative Coordinator
- Lindsey Kavish
- Undergraduates with last names beginning with N-Z
- Study Away
- Victoria Jones
Financial Aid Advisor Coordinator
- Veterans/Military Benefits
- Undergraduates with last names beginning with A-M
- Pam Harpole
Extra Help Professional