A semester and/or summer study away experience through the International Student Exchange Program (ISEP).
A semester and/or summer study away program through the International Student Exchange Program (ISEP).
- Tuition/Fees: UIS Partner Institution (UIS tuition and fees waived).
- Curriculum created by host university.
- Students study with other university students.
- Financial Aid eligibility depends upon student’s financial aid award.
- Travel scholarships available based on student’s eligibility.
- Travel Arrangements: Student’s responsibility.
- Travel for shorter period alongside friends and classmates.
- Trips centered around a specific field or topic allowing you to learn while experiencing what you’re learning.
- Great way to create a global network, make new connections and meet diverse individuals and groups.
- Increased fluency in another language and develop a broader cultural perspective and understand of thoughts and opinions.
- An enhanced resume setting you apart from others.
- A hub for various international short/long-term programs and internships.
- ECCE: Global Experience Program – UNI 480 (credit hour range: 4-18).
- Qualifies for ECCE Engagement Experience, ECCE-Global Awareness (undergrad students only) or general elective for all students.
- UIS student in good academic standing.
- Host university’s requirements as applicable.
- Out of pocket travel, living, and accommodation expenses.
- Visit ISEP website to view participating universities