Welcome to our campus! Visitors will find convenient parking options in individual metered spaces or in parking lots with pay stations. To help you locate parking areas specifically designated for our visitors, please refer to our Visitor Parking Map below.
Visitor Parking Map (pdf)
Mobile App for Parking Pay Stations
How to Use the Park Smarter Mobile App
- Download the app using the QR Code on the pay station or by visiting Google Play or the IOS App Store.
- Register. Enter your information to create an account, select the parking lot and amount of time needed for the parking session.
- Notifications will be sent to you from the app and you can extend your parking session if needed.
Helpful tips for parking on campus as a visitor:
- If you're attending a conference that includes parking, please park in the lot(s) designated for the conference. If no parking is provided with your conference, be sure to park in a designated visitor parking spot or parking lot.
- Visitors are not permitted to park in any lots designated for “Housing Residents Only.”
- If you receive a parking ticket, please refer to our Parking Violations and Appeals webpage for guidance on how to proceed.
How to Use the MS1 Pay by Plate
Walking Distance from Parking Lots to Buildings
Have you ever wondered how far the parking lots are from the buildings? See the chart below for the distances measured in feet.
|Parking Lots||University Hall||Public Affairs Center||Brookens||Health Sciences Bldg|