Parking Options for University Unit Events and Guests
Parking Operations offers multiple options that campus units can utilize to provide convenient parking for their guests.
- Unit Purchased PERKS Space(s) - Units may purchase PERKS space(s) to accommodate recurring visitors or VIPs. Units determine who can use their PERKS space(s) and when.
- Lot Reservations - Units may reserve entire parking lots or select blocks of parking spaces for their events. Lot reservations require a minimum of 4 hours, do not include PERKS spaces, and are based on the number of spaces reserved and not the number of attendees. See the table below for rates.
Unit Purchased PERKS
PERKS space(s) may be purchased by units to provide quick, convenient parking for their guests. The unit will determine who may use the space(s) and when. Parking Operations will still assist with ticketing, signage, and general maintenance.
The current annual rate for a single PERKS space is $360. Please keep in mind that State funds cannot be used to purchase PERKS space(s).
Contact Parking Operations to review available space(s) for your PERKS.
Reserving Full or Partial Parking Lots
|Hourly Rate |
|Cost for |
- It is not required that the entire lot be reserved. A block of spaces can be reserved (25 space minimum in Standard and 50 space minimum in Economy).
- Parking Lot/Space availability is not guaranteed.
- PERKS spaces are not included in any reservations.
- The reservation time and cost will include the entire amount of time the lot or spaces will be closed for your event, including any time needed to prevent non-event vehicles from parking in your reserved lot/block of spaces. For example, a lot that opens at 6 a.m. would need to be closed starting at that time to prevent non-event vehicles from parking in your reserved lot or block of spaces.