We provide preventive services and resources that support participation in health care, enabling individuals to recognize health as a comprehensive state over which they have control.
We provide health care that allows individuals to perform optimally, both physically and mentally, in order to achieve their academic and intellectual potential and to minimize interruptions in their academic careers. We provide health care and health education in a safe environment.
Important! In order to avoid a $35 late processing fee & hold placed on your student account, immunization records must be uploaded by your 1st semester. It is not a requirement for ONLINE ONLY registered students, however if you are taking 1 or more credit hour or “blended classes” on campus, this is a requirement.
- Immunization Information
- Hours and Appointments
- Services / Costs to Students
- Forms / Resources
- UIS Medical Excuse Policy
- Health Care and Emergency Health Care Facilities in Springfield
For all Student insurance information and forms, please visit UIS Human Resources or email@example.com. Students with the UIS Student Insurance (Academic HealthPlans / Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois) can call an after-hours nurse at 1-800-299-0274 with any medical questions or concerns.
PHONE: (217) 206-6676
FAX: (217) 206-7779
- Please call 217-206-6676 to schedule an appointment.
- Office & Telehealth Appointment times available: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Walk-in & online scheduling have been suspended.
FDA, CDC, HS HEALTH ALERTS!
- CoronaVirus 2019 (COVID-19)
- Clean Hands Save Lives
- FDA Recalls, Outbreaks & Emergencies
- Flu Self Assessment