We provide preventive services and resources that support participation in health care, enabling individuals to recognize health as a comprehensive state over which they have control.
We provide health care that allows individuals to perform optimally, both physically and mentally, in order to achieve their academic and intellectual potential and to minimize interruptions in their academic careers. We provide health care and health education in a safe environment.
Any of the campus community receiving the COVID-19 SHIELD weekly ASYMPTOMATIC screening are to go to FRH or PAC the same day & time each week.
Contacts for COVID-19 questions:
- Campus Saliva (COVID-19 SHIELD) testing for employees & students: Bethany Bilyeu firstname.lastname@example.org
- Residence Life: email@example.com
- Employee leave: Tony Lozzi firstname.lastname@example.org
- General UIS Campus COVID-19 questions: email@example.com
Do you have COVID-19 symptoms? CALL Health Services to discuss appointment options. All appointments must be scheduled by calling 217-206-6676.
Important! In order to avoid a $35 late processing fee & hold placed on your student account, immunization records must be submitted by your 1st semester. It is not a requirement for ONLINE ONLY registered students, however if you are taking 1 or more credit hour or “blended classes” on campus, this is a requirement.
SUBMISSION OF IMMUNIZATION RECORDS DEADLINES FOR YOUR 1ST SEMESTER:
FALL – AUGUST 1ST
SPRING – DECEMBER 1ST
SUMMER – MAY 1ST
- Immunization Information
- Hours and Appointments
- Services / Costs to Students
- Forms / Resources
- UIS Medical Excuse Policy
- Health Care and Emergency Health Care Facilities in Springfield
For all Student insurance information and forms, please visit UIS Human Resources or firstname.lastname@example.org. Students with the UIS Student Insurance (Academic HealthPlans / Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois) can call an after-hours nurse at 1-800-299-0274 with any medical questions or concerns.
PHONE: (217) 206-6676
FAX: (217) 206-7779
- Please call 217-206-6676 to schedule an appointment.
- Appointment times available: Tues & Fri Clinic hrs 9a.m. – 4p.m. Mon, Wed & Thurs Telehealth ONLY 9a.m. – 4p.m.
- Walk-in & online scheduling have been suspended.
FDA, CDC, HS HEALTH ALERTS!
- CoronaVirus 2019 (COVID-19)
- Clean Hands Save Lives
- FDA Recalls, Outbreaks & Emergencies
- Flu Self Assessment