We provide preventive services and resources that support participation in health care, enabling individuals to recognize health as a comprehensive state over which they have control.
We provide health care that allows individuals to perform optimally, both physically and mentally, in order to achieve their academic and intellectual potential and to minimize interruptions in their academic careers. We provide health care and health education in a safe environment.
Health Service Links
Important! In order to avoid a $35 late processing fee, immunization records must be submitted by your 1st semester. If your 1st semester is Fall or Spring, you must submit them by the 10th day of classes. If your 1st semester is Summer, you must submit them by the 5th day of classes. It is not a requirement for ONLINE ONLY students to provide these records, however if you are taking 1 or more credit hour on campus this is a requirement.
- Immunization Information
- Hours and Appointments
- Services / Costs to Students
- Forms / Resources
- UIS Medical Excuse Policy
- Health Care and Emergency Health Care Facilities in Springfield
For all Student insurance information and forms, please visit UIS Human Resources or firstname.lastname@example.org. Students with the UIS Student Insurance (Academic HealthPlans / Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois) can call an after-hours nurse at 1-800-299-0274 with any medical questions or concerns.
PHONE: (217) 206-6676
FAX: (217) 206-7779
Office Hours (Doctor’s Hours vary):
- Please call for any questions about scheduling an appointment 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Schedule specific appointments using the Health Services Patient Portal (call if your appointment type is not listed)
- Appointment times available: Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri 9a.m.-4p.m. Wed 9a.m. – 6:30p.m.
- Walk-in appointments based on availability
FDA, CDC, HS HEALTH ALERTS!
- Clean Hands Count for Safe Healthcare
- Outbreaks: Investigation, Response & Evaluation
- Flu Self Assessment