Health Services supports the mission of UIS by providing cost effective, comprehensive, accessible, professional health care.
We provide preventive services and resources that support participation in health care, enabling individuals to recognize health as a comprehensive state over which they have control.
It is our goal to provide health care that allows individuals to perform optimally, both physically and mentally, in order to achieve their academic and intellectual potential and to minimize interruptions in their academic careers. We do so by providing health care and health education in a safe, confidential (see Privacy Notice) and non-judgmental environment that respects and affirms individual differences and cultural diversity. We serve as advocates on behalf of the campus community in matters of health and health policy consistent with professional ethics and responsibilities. (see patient’s rights).
Use your Enterprise Login & Password for secure access to your UIS medical information & upload/view vaccines records
- Log into the UIS Patient Portal
- Click Forms. Complete all forms with the * next to it, including the forms needed for your appointment at Health Services
- Click Upload to upload all vaccine/immunization records you currently have for our review. You will be sent an email notifying you of your compliance.
- Click Insurance to upload proof of your insurance.
Still stuck? Watch this instructional video
All forms and uploads must be completed online prior to an appointment!
In order to avoid a $35 late processing fee & hold placed on your student account, immunization records must be uploaded by your 1st semester. It is not a requirement for ONLINE ONLY registered students, however if you are taking 1 or more credit hour or “blended classes” on campus, this is a requirement.
- Recipes / Nutrition on a budget
- Recalls, Outbreaks, & Emergencies
- Planned Parenthood coloring pages (pdf download)
- Coloring Pages
- Stress and Coping
- When and how to use masks
- Protect yourself / what to do if you are sick
- COVID-19 Saliva Testing
- Flu Self-Assessment