All matters relating to parking, including vehicle registration, parking fees, signs regulating parking, and the enforcement of the vehicle and parking regulations are handled within this department.
Student, faculty and staff parking
All vehicles operated or parked on University property by a full or part-time student, faculty member, employee, or staff member must display a valid hang tag.
- Beginning JANUARY 2nd : 2018 Spring Semester Parking Hang Tags AVAILABLE for purchase online
- EXTENDED OFFICE HOURS of 8:30 am to 6:00 pm : January 16 – 18 and January 22 – 25 and January 29th
- Parking Hang Tags Must be purchased online before stopping at the Parking Operation’s Office
- Ticket Citations Begin Monday January 29th at 6:00 pm for all vehicles that do not display a valid parking hang tag
- Parking Hang Tags are Mandatory for ALL Students, Staff and Faculty for any vehicle they park on University property
Employees and non-residential students with a valid hang tag may park in any lettered lot. Visitors and residential students, please see the map below for details regarding where you can park.
Visitors may park in the following University parking lots, except where prohibited by signs or markings:
- Lots A, B, C-North, D, and I
Visitors may NOT park in any of the lots designated for “Housing Residents Only.” Please refer to Section 4-103 Visitor Parking of the Vehicle Rules and Regulations.
Hours of Operation
Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
CLOSED DAILY 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
CLOSED December 25 – January 1st
Contact Parking Operations with any questions:
- Office location: PAC 119
- Phone: (217) 206-8502
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday