All matters relating to parking, including vehicle registration, parking fees, signs regulating parking, and the enforcement of the vehicle and parking regulations are handled within this department.
Student, faculty and staff parking
All vehicles operated or parked on University property by a full or part-time student, faculty member, employee, or staff member must display a valid hang tag.
- Parking Hang Tags for the 18/19 Academic Year are Available for Purchase Online
- Parking Hang Tags Must be Purchased Online Before stopping at the Parking Operation’s Office
- Parking Hang Tags are Mandatory for ALL Students, Staff and Faculty for any vehicle they park on University property
- Extended Office Hours of 8:30 am to 6:00 pm August 27, 28, 29, 30 and September 4, 5, 6 and September 10th
- Ticket Citations begin Monday September 10, 2018 at 6:00 pm for all vehicles that do not display a valid parking hang tag
Please note that the parking rules and regulations are enforced at all times. Parking Operations does however, provide a grace period until 9-10-18 at 6:00 pm to purchase and display a valid 18/19 AY parking hang tag.
Employees and non-residential students with a valid hang tag may park in any lettered lot. Visitors (someone other than current UIS students, staff or faculty) and residential students, please see the map below for details regarding where you can park.
Visitors may park in the following University parking lots, except where prohibited by signs or markings:
- Lots A, B, C-North, D, I and J
- Visitors may NOT park in any of the lots designated for “Housing Residents Only.” Please refer to Section 4-103 Visitor Parking of the Vehicle Rules and Regulations.
Hours of Operation
Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
CLOSED DAILY 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
EXTENDED OFFICE HOURS : August 27, 28, 29, 30 and September 4, 5, 6 and September 10
Contact Parking Operations with any questions:
- Office location: PAC 119
- Phone: (217) 206-8502
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday