DUI Service Provider Training Program
The DUI-specific trainings offered by the Institute are designed to meet the certification needs of Illinois DUI service providers including DUI evaluators, Risk Education instructors, social workers, nurses, and substance abuse counselors. Court personnel who work with DUI defendants, such as probation officers and parole officers, can also benefit from the programs.
Training Schedule and Locations for FY24
Three-Day Service Provider Orientation
September 26-28, 2023 - Online via Zoom
October 17-19, 2023 - Online via Zoom
March 5-7, 2024 - To be Announced
April 16-18, 2024 - To be Announced
May 21-23, 2024 - Online via Zoom
All trainings run from 9 AM to 4 PM each day.
2060/Secretary of State Denials Advanced Training:
November 2, 2023 - Online via Zoom
June 6, 2024 - Online via Zoom
Important Information for FY24
- Registration – visit the Registration Page
- Download a FREE copy of the training binder
- Download the Advanced Training materials – visit the Advanced Training Page
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Information about our workshops
- Information on our presenters
Need to contact us?
- email: UIS SUPR DUI Training