Students seeking a B.B.A. with a finance concentration lay a solid groundwork for a career in both the public and private sector, which require strategic management of their capital budgeting and financing.
This technologically advancing career teaches students the fundamentals of problem solving, quantitative and statistical analysis, communication, and creativity.For degree requirements, course descriptions, and other info check out the Finance B.B.A. catalog page.
University of Illinois Springfield finance professors bring real-world professional experience to the classroom to prepare students with:
- An understanding of risk management, financial policy, banking and financial markets
- The ability to analyze capital budgeting, investment decisions, capital structure, capital acquisition, and asset pricing
- Skills in financial statement analysis and ratio analysis
- Skills in analysis of specific investment securities and portfolio management.
- Efficient cross-curriculum for students seeking a double major or minor
- No class size larger than 50 students
- Dedicated internship office to assist students with finding and succeeding in internships