Help Support a UIS Graduate
Any student, faculty, staff, alumni, or parent can order these license plates. For each original plate issuance, renewal, or transfer of plates, the University will receive $25 for student scholarships.
- For more information, or to order your plates, go to Cyber Drive Illinois.
In order for a student to receive scholarship money from this fund, the student must be:
- A US citizen or eligible non-citizen
- A resident of Illinois
- Enrolled at the University of Illinois Springfield
- Able to demonstrate financial need with the completion of the FAFSA
- Maintaining satisfactory academic progress as determined by the institution (for renewal applicants only)
- An undergraduate student and have not received a baccalaureate degree