Would you like to learn more about legal careers, life in law school, or learn what it takes to prepare for a legal education? Get answers to these questions as well as others!
Legal Career Information
- Search Jurist for law school and legal career information.
- The Internet Legal Resource Guide is a comprehensive resource of information available on the Internet concerning law and the legal profession.
Legal Education Information
- American Bar Association (ABA) law school preparation
- Noodle.com – Law School Search Tool
- Law Firm
- Law School Admission Council (LSAC) and LSAT Testing official web site
- Paralegal Programs & Guide
- The University of Illinois law school
- University of Chicago law school FAQs
- U.S. News and World Report law school rankings
- Boston College law school matrix
- University of Richmond pre-law guide
Financial Aid for Law School
Are you wondering how you are going to fund law school? The SmartStudentTM Guide to Financial Aid offers some law school funding options.
Mastering Law School Admissions Process
Discover expert insights on navigating the law school admissions process in our exclusive video featuring Professor Julia Wykoff. JD Advising Prelaw Presentation (UIS) - Zoom
- January 6, 2024- SLU Law Preview Day. RSVP for this event.
- January 11, 2024- UIS LSAT Prep Virtual Workshop. Registration link: Register for UIS Prep Virtual Workshop
- 2024 I am ready- Law Admission readiness program. Deadline for application submission is on November 26th, 2023 at 11:59pm. Application link for the program: 2024 I Am Ready Application (illinois.edu)