Creating Your ION Self-Service Account
Your ION Self-Service Portal account has a different username and password from the ION Moodle site at learn.illinois.edu.
For New ION Participants
- Go to Application Management.
- Under “First-Time Users” click on Create an account.
- On the next screen, enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Birth Date, and then click Continue.
- The system will send you an email address with a temporary PIN.
- On the next screen, enter the temporary PIN and your birthdate, and click Login.
- Enter your new password two times, following the password rules on the screen, and click Set Password.
- Click on Start New Application.
- Click Create Application, and then Open Application.
- Complete and submit the application.
- After you’ve submitted your application, you’ll be taken to your ION Self-Service portal.
- Click on the Course Schedule link to register for events.
For people who have completed an ION courses between 1999 and December 2018, your information was moved to the new system. An email was sent on November 13, 2018 to the account listed in your myMVCR ION profile.
Please go to your email and follow the instructions in the email to set your password.
To receive another copy of this email, contact ION. If you no longer have access to the email address listed for your myMVCR account, please contact ION to have your email address changed and the information sent to your current email address.