8 Week Course/Instructor Led/Weekly Modules/Earn a Digital Credential
This instructor-led, eight-week, fully online course introduces the subject of faculty support for online leaders. Participants will gain a broader understanding of the role administrators play when responsible for supporting and training faculty to be online course developers and instructors.
ION Professional eLearning Programs 8 CEU hours.
As a result of completing course activities and interacting in discussion forums, participants will be able to:
- Define faculty support and the role online leaders play in it.
- Explore the role institutional context has on faculty support for online education.
- Explain factors driving accountability for academic integrity in online education.
- Discuss models and best practices related to faculty training and professional development and how these relate to pedagogy and adult learning theory.
- Identify communication and resource planning strategies and tools.
Master Online Learning Administrator (MOLA) Professional Certificate required course.