4 Week Course/Instructor Led/Weekly Modules/Earn a Digital Credential
The goal of this course is to provide an overview of accessibility for written materials in general, with a focus on Word, PowerPoint, Pages, Keynote, Excel, PDF, some HTML, and external vendor products.
ION Professional eLearning Programs 4 CEU hours.
As a result of completing course activities and interacting in discussion forums, learners will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of document accessibility, including formatting, image use, color use, and more.
- Create accessible word processing documents.
- Create accessible slide decks.
- Understand how to review and edit a PDF for accessibility.
- Create accessible spreadsheets or HTML pages.
- Read and evaluate a VPAT.
DAE for Business and Agencies Certificate Required Course